The splash zone has closed for the season
What to bring:
Change of clothes
Water Shoes (Suggested but not necessary)
And most important, yourself!
Not floaties or PFD's are necessary. Two of the wet slides have shallow splash pools at the end that are chlorinated and are 1ft Deep.
Like us on Facebook! Just search All Play Center to check photos, updates and much more! yOU CAN EVEN UPLOAD YOUR OWN PHOTOS!
Here are our rules and regulations for you and your children to follow while using our Splash Zone
1. No Running, horseplay, rough-housing or flips allowed.
3. Absolutely no dunking or pushing people into the water: any child caught doing so may be asked to leave the premises
4. Adults must supervise their children at ALL times while using the splash zone. Knowing that we have staff on duty observing the area does NOT relieve your duty as a supervisor.
5. If inflatable is not completely inflated please wait to enter unit until fully filled. Exit unit immediately if unit begins to loose air/power.
6. If there is inclement weather (Rain, lightning, thunder heard, wind above 30mph) all participants should exit area immediately until it is assumed safe for use.
7. All participants must be completely dry before re-entering facility and use other equipment.