Maine’s Full Indoor Inflatable Play Area.
A great way to get some healthy exercise while having awesome fun.The Bounce Zone is designed for youths from ages 2-Teen.
Don't Forget your socks! Socks must be worn at all times while playing on the equipment
Rules and Guidelines for the Bounce Zone & Bounce Zone Plus
1. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and other sharp objects.
2. Socks must be worn at all times by each participant while using the bounce equipment.
3. No rough housing, wrestling, piling on or flips allowed.
4. Do not enter until the unit is fully inflated. If unit begins to loose air or power, exit immediately.
5. Slide feet first on ALL slides. No standing on top of the slides, no jumping down the slides, and no climbing
up the slides the wrong way.
6. Participants must wear the protective helmet at all times while using the Joust.
7. Participants must go through the obstacle courses one way only. No stopping, going backwards, or climbing
on the top or sides of the bounce.